North Sydney Leagues club (NORTHS) has a long connection with the lower North Shore community. Through supporting a wide range of local sports and charities to being a venue of choice for great Food & Beverage, live shows and promotions NORTHS is a modern, vibrant, family friendly club.
|Sun – Thur||8:00am – 2:00am|
|Fri – Sat||8:00am – 3:30am|
North Sydney Leagues Club,
Facilities include two dining areas, function rooms, a 530 seat auditorium, a state-of-the-art fitness and wellness centre, indoor and outdoor lounge areas, a boutique bottle shop with an impressive selection of quality wines, a Platinum TAB, 2 x squash courts, a courtesy bus service and a members rewards program.
NORTHS also amalgamated with seagulls Club, the former giant of the border clubs at Tweed Heads on the far north coast of New South Wales. seagulls have been an integral part of the Tweed Community for over 40 years and seagulls has the honour of being the oldest provincial rugby league club in Australia.
In 2018, The Alcott in Lane Cove was opened as the fourth venue in the Norths Group of clubs. The Alcott is a contemporary, multi level venue that includes a vibrant Spritz bar, Meditteranean inspired menu and an entire floor of dedicated function space.
Members of NORTHS can enjoy reciprocal rights at all four clubs.
NORTHS may have changed dramatically over the years but will always pay homage to its rich rugby league heritage as home of the Mighty Bears, one of the codes foundation clubs. In conjunction with such sporting credentials NORTHS also hosts a variety of intra-club sporting and special interest groups consisting of over 2,500 members
Through friendly, skilled and motivated staff, we will strive to deliver the highest quality service to our Members and Guests within the very best facilities and environment, supporting rugby league and other sports and the needs of our community.
To become the community’s social, recreational and entrepreneurial hub.
Enriching our communities
Group Chief Executive Officer – Luke Simmons
Group Chief Financial Officer – Sandeep Singh
Group Gaming Manager – Robert Wong
Group Fitness Manager – Carly Busseler
General Manager NORTHS– Glenn Ward
General Manager seagulls – Stuart Burrows
General Manager The Greens North Sydney – Anthony Williams
Board of Directors
Mark Holman (President)
- Chairman of North Sydney Leagues Club Ltd since December 2010
- Vice President of North Sydney Leagues Club Ltd from May 2008 to December 2010
- Director of North Sydney Leagues Club Ltd for 6 years
- Vice President of North Sydney Leagues Club Ltd for 2 years
- Director of Carlson Hotels Asia Pacific Holdings Pty Ltd which operates the Radisson chain of hotels throughout Australia
Tony Salier (Vice-President)
- Vice President of North Sydney Leagues Club Ltd since December 2010
- Director of North Sydney Leagues Club Ltd for 12 years
- Director of North Sydney District Rugby League Football Club Ltd
Terry Keen (Director)
- Director of North Sydney Leagues Club Ltd for 5 years
- Executive Officer of Tweed Heads Seagulls Junior Rugby League Football Club Ltd
Warren Morris (Director)
- Vice President of North Sydney Leagues Club Ltd from May 2000 to May 2008 and Director of North Sydney Leagues Club Ltd for 25 years
- Life Member of North Sydney Leagues Club Ltd and Secretary of the Sports Council
- Delegate and Patron of Metropolitan Leagues Sports Council
- Patron of the Bridge, Indoor Bowls, Camera, Joggers, Snooker, Squash, Swimming and Tennis Clubs
- Co-Patron of the Lawn Bowls Club and Delegate to Leagues Clubs Australia
Perry Lopez (Director)
- Director of North Sydney Leagues Club Pty Ltd
- President of North Sydney District Rugby League Football Club
Wayne G Bennett (Director)
- Director of North Sydney Leagues Club Pty Ltd
- Secretary of North Sydney Leagues Golf Club
BetSafe group was formed in July 1998 by 11 leading clubs in New South Wales, one of which is norths, to address the issue of problem gambling in the club industry. In conjunction with problem gambling experts, Paul Symond Consultancy, BetSafe developed and implemented Australia’s most comprehensive Responsible Service of Gambling program
Think! About your choices. Call Gambling Help 1800 858 858, A confidential, anonymous and FREE counselling service.
Click here for self exclusion
Betsafe’s contact details:
1800 238 723 (24/7 Free Call)
Certificate of Currency
Responsible Service of Alcohol
Promoting the Responsible Service of Alcohol
By staying within the limit you will stay within the law. If alcohol is creating a problem for you or someone you know, phone the 24 hour FREE counselling service on (02) 9361 2111.
House Liquor Policy
Responsible Conduct of Gaming Policy
Click here to read our Responsible Conduct of Gaming policy.
Click here to view NORTHS Dispute Resolution Procedure
Click here to view NORTHS Complaints Handling Procedure
Click here to view NORTHS Disclaimer
Click here to view the NORTHS Constitution
Click here to view NORTHS By-Laws
Important Information For Club Members
Click here to view this document
Click here to read Non-cash payment (NCP) Facility Disclosure Document
Requirement under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act 2006
Click here to read more