Norths Fitness Operations Manager
Norths Group boasts four sites, The Greens, The Alcott, Norths and Seagulls with over seventy thousand loyal Club members and two state of the art Fitness Facilities!
Norths Fitness is seeking to appoint an experienced and astute fitness professional to contribute to the ongoing growth and development of our health and fitness facility in Cammeray.
The Operations Manager is a hands on role with primary responsibility to lead and empower a team of Fitness and Lifestyle Specialists and Personal Trainers in order to grow the Norths Fitness membership family.
You will manage and motivate the team in sales, through the implementation of ongoing sales strategies and marketing promotions whilst managing a budget and generating revenue through the implementation of residual income streams.
You will achieve individual, team based goals, and ancillary service goals whilst ensuring the needs of the members have been surpassed by the team.
This position is a full time leadership role that reports directly to the Norths Group Health and Fitness Manager, and is responsible for achieving all financial and profitability targets set through successful sales strategies while maintaining a cost effective roster.
You will strive to enhance the reputation and the overall branding of Norths Fitness within the local community.
- Results driven with a passion for everything health and fitness!
- Have a strong desire to create a fun and vibrant culture within Norths Fitness
- Current Senior First Aid and Advanced Resuscitation Certifications
- Degree in Exercise Science / Sports and Exercise Management or related discipline; with a minimum of a Certificate IV in Fitness and/or registered with Fitness Australia
- Excellent communications skills; both written and verbal
- Advanced computer literacy
- Previous sales experience
- Previous team management / leadership experience within the Fitness Industry
- Ability to work a flexible roster, which includes shifts that will fall on days, evenings, weekends and public holidays
In return we offer:
- Enjoy working with an awesome team
- Work for a Club that continues to reinvent its relevancy to its local community
- Access to Norths Group Academy and develop ‘you’ in a meaningful way
- Free and convenient undercover onsite parking
- Meals and gym membership
Interested and suitably qualified applicants should apply below by including their current and up to date resume, along with a covering letter that addresses how you meet the above criteria. If you would like to discuss further please contact Carly on 0405 752 208.
REMEMBER…You bring the experience and the right attitude, and we will provide you with the rest! We look forward to meeting you and having you join our team.